Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Excuses, excuses!

My phone stopped talking to my Google Account!  I suppose that is what I get for being part Apple and part Google.  The result is that I don't always get photos uploaded automatically, and since I am a rather pathetic blogger at the moment, I use that as an excuse not to blog.  :)

But recently, these photos somehow made the great divide and so I was inspired to blog.
















These are from last Sunday, taken in between church and small group.  It was such a lovely day.  Yes, the food was amazing, too!  We really need to stop eating out, but it is hard to pack a lunch when you have to leave at 7.  I know, another excuse!  We did have a gift card to cover half.

In other news, we will finish lessons next week, maybe by Wednesday.  This has been a fun year.  We loved our Sonlight Core 100.  I ordered Classic Literature and 20th Century History for this coming year, which will be here before we know it!


10 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Looks like a lovely place to visit. And yes, if we had to pack food, it would definitely be done the night before. Makes things so much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed all the snaps! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!! What a lovely place to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty park to visit and it looks like you had a perfect day! I've "eyed" sonlight for a few years, I may try their history program this coming year. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great place to walk. We ate out every Sunday growing up. Food looks yummy.
    Yay for last day of lessons. Your choices for fall sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks peaceful, inviting, and tasty. Congrats on finishing up your school year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful day! I'm glad you shared the photos. The food looks yummy, and isn't it a blessing that you can manage it this way without stressing about preparing picnic at 6AM?

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. People need to stop sharing food pictures, they look yummy and makes me hungry! lol, naw the pictures are great, and that looks like a nice park to go to. How is the happy new home set up coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS: my hubster said now that we are getting our PASS CARDS(similar to passports but half the cost) we can make a quicker visit going up to Canada and dropping down the States to visit you all. LOL. instead of just going west from here in NY..lol. I think he is just itching for a vaca

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails