Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Love Summer Break!

Here we are in the throws of summer break.





We are staying close to home, which is proving to be very restful.  We decided to cancel our Father's Day camping trip to save some money after a BIG vet bill, and some other expenses.  That's really OK, because there is plenty to do around here to keep busy and happy without spending tons of money.  In July we are going on our big camping trip to the lake.  That will be our big to do as a family.  Then summer will be over, just like that.

How is your summer going?
~Jenn

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect summer to me. Enjoy your peaceful days. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our anniversary and Father's Day are the same day, so we are having a family fun day at the lake. We have a camping trip planned in Seward to go on a halibut charter, but that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slower pace of summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely and relaxing! Enjoy your summer holidays.

    Miss 11 just finished her school year today, but we still have more learning to do with the older ones. And the garden to finish.

    Yes, I love Elisabeth Elliot too. She has had a great and positive influence on my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds like a great summer so far. We are having a great break so far, especially with our trip to Utah. Now it's time to celebrate Father's Day then we start VBS work. We might have some more trips coming up in August and October. It is definitely a full, fun summer this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy! It goes by so fast. Giles is worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That burger is making me hungry!... No more food pics please.. ha ha ha just kidding.. same with you here, nothing major planned except flying out to CA for a few days for me to drop my DD off with my sister and her husband for the summer.. otherwise its much work on the farmstead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so peaceful! Enjoy that summer break.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails